- Appreciated Assets: Donors may make a gift to Happy Tales Humane of an asset (including an appreciated asset), such as stock, real estate or personal property.
- Existing Life Insurance: Donors may make a gift to Happy Tales Humane of an existing life insurance policy.
- Trusts: Donors may make a gift to a charitable remainder trust or gift annuity with Happy Tales Humane as the recipient. This gift may provide the donor with a fixed or variable lifetime income
- Real Estate: A gift of real estate to Happy Tales Humane can work as discussed above or can be a life estate gift.
- Wills: Include Happy Tales Humane in your will and you may reduce estate taxes. Either percentages or fixed amounts may be specified. Another option is to make Happy Tales Humane the recipient of the remainder of your estate after all other expenses and specified distributions. You may designate Happy Tales Humane to receive any percentage of your estate that you desire.
- Cash & Insurance: A cash gift to Happy Tales Humane provides immediate charitable deductions. Another option is to purchase life insurance and gift it to the AAWL.
- Charitable Gift Annuities: Happy Tales Humane is pleased to include Charitable Gift Annuities as part of its planned giving program. A charitable gift annuity is a combination of a gift to Happy Tales Humane and an annuity. A donor transfers money or property to Happy Tales Humane and receives a guaranteed fixed income for life (or two lives). The combination of partially tax-free income and the initial charitable deduction makes this a very attractive gift plan. Please consider investing with Happy Tales Humane today. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving.
Please contact our Executive Director of Happy Tales Humane, Debbi Cure at email@example.com or 615.261.7387.
* Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell or exchange our donors' names with any other organization.